Women’s health – how to get it back
A lifespan approach to female health
Course length: 1 hour
Price: 99 EUR
How to support the female body in various life stages to achieve the best possible physical and mental health through a holistic approach including
- Bach flower therapies,
- traditional chinese medicine and
- lifestyle interventions?
What will you learn in this course?
- Anatomy, physiology and endocrine control of the female body
- Role of the female endocrine system in achieving optimal health
- Laboratory tests used to identify female hormonal imbalances
- Root causes of hormonal imbalances and how to address them using naturopathic interventions
- The endocrine control of female reproduction and root causes of disordered reproductive cycles
- Alternative therapies including nutrition and lifestyle interventions to address female hormonal imbalances such as adrenal and thyroid dysfunctions, PMS and menopause
- Overview of some conditions related to hormonal imbalances such as myoma, endometriosis, pcos and gynecological cancers and of the factors influencing their pathology
There is no need for previous education or training to take part in the course.
The course can be completed in a day by watching and learning the 1-hour video presentation that is available through our Academy.
The course material is accessible for 3 months, and can be learned and reviewed any number of times during this period.
- Click on the “Enroll” button, pay your tuition through PayPal or bank transfer.
- As soon as we have received your payment, we will email you the instructions on how to access the Academy’s system
- Log in, familiarize yourself with our classroom and start learning.
If you have any questions, call us at 0036(70)398-4354 (phone, Viber, Whatsapp).
We do not store your financial information
If you can’t decide just yet, subscribe to our newsletter.